Guys, I need help! The driveshaft is vibrating at high speeds.

This forum is for Texas residents who would like to come together, chat, meet up, network, share ideas and interests etc.
Forum rules
No harassment of any kind will be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, a certain post, or anything else you can flag the post, or report it to a moderator. Please be respectful to each other, abuse of foul language may lead to suspension or banning from the forum.
JosephSex

Guys, I need help! The driveshaft is vibrating at high speeds.

Post by JosephSex »

Hello everyone!

I'm experiencing vibrations from my driveshaft at high speeds, and it's really annoying. Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

I'm considering the best method to solve this:

Take the driveshaft off and have it balanced at a shop. It's a reliable method, though it's a bit of a hassle and expensive. I've heard it can also be balanced while still on the car. This is done using special devices on a lift.

Has anyone faced a similar driveshaft vibration issue? How did you address the driveshaft vibration issue, which method did you go with, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Grinding Machine Balancing In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395385856425

Are there any recommendations or things to be aware of? I would greatly appreciate any advice and recommendations!
xehd

Re: Guys, I need help! The driveshaft is vibrating at high speeds.

Post by xehd »