I'm experiencing vibration at certain speeds, It seems to be the driveshaft causing it.

This forum is for Texas residents who would like to come together, chat, meet up, network, share ideas and interests etc.
Forum rules
No harassment of any kind will be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, a certain post, or anything else you can flag the post, or report it to a moderator. Please be respectful to each other, abuse of foul language may lead to suspension or banning from the forum.
JosephSex

I'm experiencing vibration at certain speeds, It seems to be the driveshaft causing it.

Post by JosephSex »

Hi everyone!

I've encountered a really annoying issue – there's a strong vibration at certain speeds, and I've figured out it's coming from the driveshaft. It's particularly noticeable at speeds between 80-90 km/h. From what I've read online, it's likely an imbalance problem.

I'm considering the best method to solve this?

Remove the driveshaft and use a balancing machine. It might be the best solution, but it's inconvenient and pricey. Some say you can balance it directly on the car. They do it on a lift without removing the shaft using some equipment.

Has anyone balanced their driveshaft this way? I would appreciate hearing about your experiences and results. Thanks in advance!
xehd

Re: I'm experiencing vibration at certain speeds, It seems to be the driveshaft causing it.

Post by xehd »

xehd

Re: I'm experiencing vibration at certain speeds, It seems to be the driveshaft causing it.

Post by xehd »