Welcome to the Viking Preparedness Community Section!

Forum rules
No harassment of any kind will be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, a certain post, or anything else you can flag the post, or report it to a moderator. Please be respectful to each other, abuse of foul language may lead to suspension or banning from the forum.
Survival Readiness
Site Admin

Welcome to the Viking Preparedness Community Section!

Post by Survival Readiness »

Since Patreon took down the community section, its made it almost impossible for Viking members to post updates and communicate with each other without flooding PJ's post with comments. So I added a community section to my site for members to post as they wish, including links, pictures, YT vidoes, Social Media Posts such as Instagram, Twitter etc. Simply post the link in the text section and the forum will automatically add the video to the post (such as Bear's first video on youtube). I tried to post PJ's first video PACE but sharing is blocked 😂

I will add subforum sections (Pending PJ's approval for me to post the forum for you guys and gals) for water, food, gardening, or whatever category you guys wish to have.

This forum script has many nice features, including the ability for private messaging (PM's) if you wish to communicate and have some OPSEC about what you discuss. If PJ approves this idea, anyone who wishes to be a moderator post a reply or message me in private messages and I'll add you to the moderator list.

As with PJ's post on YouTube and Patreon, treat each other with respect and no excessive cursing. Links are fine here in the forum, and I can add subforums for links in categories such as news or whatever you like. Enjoy the new forum community section!

Survival Readiness